Thursday 22 December 2016

Blogger EvyEvy coming to town in 2017

It was a long time ago since i last blogged. I still remember when i first had my computer lesson in school, our first assignment was to blog about our daily activities in school and express our feelings in the blog as our virtual diary. I was so excited and went on and on everyday until SPM came about.

And when i entered Uni, another assignment was to set up a blog again but i totally forgotten my first blog name, ID and password. Haha.. So i created a new one. Then of course, Uni times are always about assignments and datelines, even until my Postgrad years. So, lost touch again. 

So till few years back, blogging became a hit once again and my sister, became a blogger. I was always invited as a plus-one to all her events. Many asked, "why dont you blog?" Then i would tell them the truth. "I am lazy laaa"

My Sister bringing me as a Plus-One to her events all the time
After long persuasion from my sister, and to share with all, she inspires me a lot. Here i am once again. Blogging! 

I will kick off my blog officially in 2017. so Coming soon guys.. EvyEvy blogger is coming to town!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...