Wednesday 4 January 2017

Food Paradise - HUTONG

Okay... Here comes my first official blog for the Year 2017..!!

Since i am still in the midst of getting used to this. My blogs may be simple for now...
Just bear with me ya... Hope yall enjoy my postssss..... ~xoxo~


Now back to business.....

When it comes to food.. I am the type who is willing to drive a great distance to enjoy authentic good and reasonable priced food.

So, when there is a place, whereby you can get good authentic food from various places, all under one roof. It automatically becomes a Food Paradise. And that place is called HUTONG@Lot10, Kuala Lumpur. Yeah, it is pretty far for a PJ girl like me BUT, it is worth the travel. You can also take the public transport because the monorail stops right in front. I prefer to drive.

The parking in Lot10 is slightly expensive :
Weekends : RM10 for first 6 hours
Weekdays : RM6 for first 3 hours

A young Wong sifu who once joined the YTL Food and Beverage team, now finally realising his dream to bring"Wong Kee" to every corner of the world where there is Chinese. Totally worth trying out his dishes.


From top left to right -
FOO YONG EGG - RM 14.00
SANG HAR SANG MEE - RM 39.00
KING OF PORK RIBS - RM 26.50
BRAISED YAM - RM 23.50
YEONG CHOW FRIED RICE - RM 9.90
STIR FRIED BEEF HOR FUN -  RM15.00 (S)  RM18.50 (B)
STEAMED SALTED FISH AND MINCED PORK - RM23.50
SWEET AND SOUR PORK - RM 23.50
Middle - 
WONG KOK SIGNATURE CHILLI CRAB - follow market price
From left - My sister, E-Wen, Tan Sri Francis Yeoh and myself
ADDRESS : 

Lot 10 Hutong
Lot 10 Shopping Centre,
Food Court Lower Ground Floor,
Jalan Bukit Bintang,
50250 Kuala Lumpur.

Opens 10am-10pm

www.facebook.com/lot10hutong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...